Friday, May 24, 2013


We are working on finishing up our biography projects in the 3rd grade.  Here are some examples of the Lapbooks my 3rd graders are creating.  I will post more examples next week.  They have been working really hard. I am impressed with what they have done with these projects.


Example of Rough Draft Timeline





Accordion Fold Timeline




Biography Lapbook Cover




Inside Layout

Inside the Lapbook students included:
1.Accordion Timeline
2.  Vocabulary from their biography
3. Bio Poem
4.  Interesting Facts Wheel
5.  Significance of Achievements Paragraph
6.  Quotes


This Student still needs to include quotes from Rosa Parks in the bottom right hand corner.





 These are some of the biographies that the students in my class selected from.  I wanted to give them a variety of choices that they were interested and were written at an appropriate level.










No comments:

Post a Comment